Saturday, March 29, 2008

So I jump ship in Hong Kong...

Friends & Family & Other,

I will be working in Hong Kong for the next 3 months. I'll be flying out there on Friday, April 4, until the beginning of July.

I'll be working in the PwC office there, and if you're curious, I'll still be doing transfer pricing, specifically working with firms in financial services that have presence in the AsiaPac reason. Although the work may not sound super-awesome to you, the cool thing is that not only will I be wandering around Hong Kong, there's a pretty good chance I'll end up in mainland China, and possibly other countries in the area like Japan and Singapore.

Accommodations are still being worked out, but I have been guaranteed it will small.

If you're interested in hearing about how things are over there, you have all sorts of ridiculous ways of hearing from me, or contacting me. I have no idea how often I'll update this blog, but there should be enough material to keep it busy. You should be able to access it on my Facebook page.

You will also be able to reach me via the usual chat programs and e-mail. I'll also have Skype all set up if you want to chat.

I know some of you might be in Hong Kong while I'm there, so definitely let me know and we'll smash it up.

Gunga galunga, gunga,
Rafi

PS, For those of you wondering about the subject line:

No comments: