- In between two edible meals (that's the nicest I can say about the meals I had on Cathay Pacific), the walked around with Cup O' Noodles! The same one that I thought was such a great idea in high school and college. Are you kidding me?! THAT'S authentic?!
- The only thing funnier was that everyone was being given chopsticks with their Cup O' Noodles. Except for Dumb American Guy who was given a fork. I really enjoyed that, and I doubt it's the first time I'll be treated as DAG.
- First impression of Causeway Bay: Combination of Chinatown and Times Square. I'll let you form your own opinions.
- I leave you with a puzzle. It's called find 385 Square Feet. I've only found about 242 of them, and that assumes 70 of them are completely unaccessible behind a wall (although I'm guessing that's actually someone else's place. See if you can do any better!!
2 comments:
Welcome to Asia! We're only one hour ahead of you now, so that may be useful somehow.
And, good luck with your puzzle. We're pretty sure our missing space is somewhere in the land of feet-to-meters rounding errors. :)
I'm pretty sure we say a cup noodles factory outside of Kyoto. At least it was a 20 ft. tall cup of noodles atop a building.
Post a Comment