Hi Raf, The account is Julia's but Dad and I are writing. We love hearing your news and seeing your pictures and we set up the skype account and bought a webcam. I'm not sure if we need to set up a time to chat or what. Let us know how the first day went. We had brunch at Eric's today and I brought "the apple cake" (yes I found the recipe). I'm turning over to dad. Love you, mom and dad
3 comments:
Hi Raf,
The account is Julia's but Dad and I are writing. We love hearing your news and seeing your pictures and we set up the skype account and bought a webcam. I'm not sure if we need to set up a time to chat or what. Let us know how the first day went. We had brunch at Eric's today and I brought "the apple cake" (yes I found the recipe). I'm turning over to dad. Love you, mom and dad
Love the posts so far. Keep up this kind of stuff!
You took your Smitty's t-shirt to Hong Kong?
Post a Comment