"Don't watch MTV China during dinner. And probably safer just never."
So I sit down at my "table" to eat some takeout (chicken...just chicken...mmmmm...no various intestines for one night...mmmmm) and I think to put MTV on and have some background music. After all, outside the US, I'm pretty sure they just have music, so I thought it would be interesting to check it out. This video greets me. And the station only seems to play stuff like this. Sometimes better, sometimes worse...but you get the idea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I asked a Chinese colleague at work what the song was about and she said it is in Korean! Hilarious blog.
And here I thought they put out this type of propaganda to make sure there is no revolution. You think guys like this would want to revolt against the govt?
No clue what's in it...It's definitely Korean!
Post a Comment