Sunday, April 20, 2008

McUnagi



I was doing some wandering around, and rather than try a random place off the street, I decided to try a random fast food joint. There's a few of them around, but I tried out Cafe de Corral. At the right, you will notice a lovely piece of Unagi and Chicken Ball (whatever that is) for $4.50. Comes with a few green beans, corn and rice (rice...imagine that). Can't super size anything, and the presentation isn't a hastily wrapped crappy sandwich, but is sure is a nice lil' quick tasty meal when wandering around.

3 comments:

lisa mcguff said...

So is this the McEnd of the blogging?

Rafi said...

No no...it's still on. Last weekend there was supposed to be a typhoon, but it missed Hong Kong and then we just got a lot of rain. So not enough rain to have interesting photos, but enough to make for a boring weekend. Then I was in Shanghai, but managed to not do anything all that noteworthy or take any good photos. I'll have to go back.

But things are about to change (I think)! We get today and tomorrow off for some holiday, which I don't what it is, so I should find out. Tomorrow is the Olympic Torch, so I'm sure I can find something interesting somewhere. The Rachel is here for 2 weeks, and we'll be touring around a lot.

The the blog should be jump started again!

Unknown said...

What a nice life! You enjoy some holiday without knowing what it is for...It's labor day, dude!